South Bay Credit Union offers a Visa® Platinum Card with a limit of up to $25,000.
- NO ANNUAL FEE!
- 25-day grace period on purchases – no new finance charges when balance is paid in full by the due date
- Credit limits to suit your finances - Up to $25,000 for Visa Platinum
- Low monthly payments – just 2% of your outstanding balance
- Cash advance option – use either card to pay off higher-cost cards
- Balance Transfer option – use our card to pay off higher-cost cards with NO CASH ADVANCE FEE
- Convenient access to information through our online banking, "It's Me 247"And online access to view your account history, real time
- Mobile Access to view your account history, make payments or transfers
- eStatements for secure access to statements
- Auto rental and travel accident insurance
- Universal acceptance
SBCU Visa Platinum Cards are accepted worldwide. Enjoy access to hotel accommodations, transportation, entertainment and cash when you need it - at rates and terms that are customized specifically for our Credit Union member-owners.
Pay Off Those Higher-Cost Cards!
If you have department-store or bank credit cards, you’re probably paying finance rates as high as 21% APR – and these costs really add up over the year. But, you may get substantial interest savings when you repay your higher rate credit card balances with a balance transfer to your SBCU Visa Cards - at no fee!
It’s Easy to Apply!
Apply now and experience the credit union difference.